“In meeting our goals for quality, cost and programme, we do not compromise safety.’’
It is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to ensure we provide a safe and healthy environment for staff, subcontractors, visitors and any others who may come into contact with our business’ activities.
To ensure that we comply with all relevant legislations and codes of practice we have a dedicated Health & Safety advisor and management team.
The implementation of the above will be achieved through the following:
- Compliance with the H&S arrangements
- Compliance with the job specific H&S plans
- Solid leadership and management
- Staff training
- Site inspections and audits
- Support from professional managers and specialists
- Consultation with employees
- Providing support and assistance to our sub-contractors
DDA Projects is constantly striving to meet and excel at Industry Best Practice in health, safety, well-being and environmental matters.